-
December 17th, 2005, 06:24 PM
#1
Inactive Member
My daughter got Felicity two months ago, and we have been very, very careful with her, but yesterday I looked at her eyelashes and they looked like they had been cut off! They actually had just retracted into the eyeball. I am worried that they will go all the way into the eyeball and get "lost."
Is this common? I would try to superglue her, but I am not sure that I should. Would AG fix this, and if so, would I have to pay for it?
I am asking because I know that my sister's daughter had a Kit whose limb fell off, and apparently that was common with that batch of Kit dolls. AG Place in Chicage replaced it for free.
Anyone else have experience like this?
--Sheree
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks